NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The NDE and it's continued unfolding

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty The NDE and it's continued unfolding Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 am

DonO

DonO

Wanted to start this thread and hope for feedback from others, those who have had NDEs/STEs and those who haven't.

So I'll start with these opinions. Smile
I don't think that the NDE/STE was ever meant to be static.
It's not something that happened and one should never look at it
or put it in a box on the shelf to admire from afar.

I think that if one pulls out the experience, and ponders the
elements of it, that there can always be growth, a new way of
looking at life and the experience itself.

I'll try and put more of my thoughts out later.

2The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

DonO wrote:

Not unless it happened in a cotton patch.

https://ndesurvivors.forumotion.com

3The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 pm

DonO

DonO

Sadly she is not the only one.

We've seen many who claim to have had experiences, but refuse to revisit them.
I assume because of some unresolved fears.

4The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Cloe

I think that if one pulls out the experience, and ponders the
elements of it, that there can always be growth, a new way of
looking at life and the experience itself.

I'm not sure if it's meant for anything other then for ourselves? If it proves to move into a more serious arena then I think that we chose to do such with our experiences. But I think that we got ourselves killed or was in the wrong place at the wrong time or had some sort of awful circumstance happen, and with that we remembered some or all of what happened after we died, and whatever we do with that experience is up to us. But then, I believe in free will. Destiny may just be our choices in times before this one. Shocked

It would be nice if there was some sort of a mission, but the way that I see it is that the message is distorted with added layers of beliefs and that makes it ambiguous at best. There are some nders that are blinded by what they assume to be a mission objective such as getting folks to believe in their scenarios. Sure it's going to happen to others but they are all going to have personal experiences. So, we give ourselves our own missions imo, and mine as I have decided is to help others clear up as much baggage as possible. Very Happy

We can't very well keep ourselves static, so eventually these experiences will show through somehow and in some way.

5The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

DonO wrote:Sadly she is not the only one.

We've seen many who claim to have had experiences, but refuse to revisit them.
I assume because of some unresolved fears.

I think many people fear the responsibility of considering the possibility that their experience may not be something that came from their religion, if they even opened the box of alternative perspectives they may not be able to live their life anymore as they have been used to living it. I think it's the existential crisis that could stem from that that they fear. I think that would include ano as well.

https://ndesurvivors.forumotion.com

6The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 am

Cloe

It could be that they first used their immediate foundation toward the interpretation and then now realize that it may be incorrect but fight tooth and nail simply because of pride?

Simple logic seems to defeat their philosophies, such as: "well if a god saved you then that god put you in that situation in the first place, as a god is a determiner". Why is that so hard to understand? Well, it's not, so therefore it may be a matter of their personal dignity?

7The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:52 am

Scout

Cloe wrote: I'm not sure if it's meant for anything other then for ourselves?
Since we are all connected, I think NDEs can be of great value for both the experiencer and those who hear the story. I know, personally, hearing the NDEs of others has been enormously helpful as I navigate this life...and I know they help lots of others, too.

8The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

DonO

DonO

Scout wrote:
Since we are all connected, I think NDEs can be of great value for both the experiencer and those who hear the story. I know, personally, hearing the NDEs of others has been enormously helpful as I navigate this life...and I know they help lots of others, too.

The studies that I have seen suggest that those who read/hear stories can benefit
from the NDE also, perhaps not as much. I think it depends on how much effort
the one hearing/reading puts into understanding/empathizing with the NDE itself.

9The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:39 pm

dravak

DonO wrote:
Scout wrote:

The studies that I have seen suggest that those who read/hear stories can benefit
from the NDE also, perhaps not as much. I think it depends on how much effort
the one hearing/reading puts into understanding/empathizing with the NDE itself.

I think the whole issue about the NDE is that each of us hold a piece of puzzle , without most of us realising it , sadly disagree with you Cleo .
That piece isn´t for ourself , it is meant for somebody else .
And maybe somebody else holds a piece of my puzzle , that is the way i speculate about it .

It is very hard to talk to none NDE about it , cause people seem so confused when you just can grasp there intentions and ideology and philosphy within minutes .
While you make them feel at ease and calm and tranquil .
They sometimes only make you feel troubled and uneasy .
Anybody else has that ?

10The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 am

Cloe

dravak! I see that you made it here (pardon the pun Laughing ).

I honestly feel that we're the ones that have to figure out the puzzle. We may just have a piece, but we can zone. I know that for a fact. I know that it can flow in ways that baffle us as it happens. So, I know that there's more to this experience.

I'm not sure why we're back except to continue to be ourselves. I've talk to many other nders, and I can tell you that we're pretty much all baffled. We know that we are intense observers, we just aren't sure why other than our continuances as interconnected awareness of the human kind.

Btw, welcome. Very Happy

11The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 am

DonO

DonO

The totality of why I'm back isn't something that I understand, at least yet and maybe never will or at least won't until I leave this body again.

12The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:53 am

dravak

DonO wrote:The totality of why I'm back isn't something that I understand, at least yet and maybe never will or at least won't until I leave this body again.

Thank you Cleo Smile for the warm welcome .
Remember don´t take things personally with me Very Happy .
Am always there when you really need it. but in the end it is your choice if you listen or not listen .
And remember about zoning don´t go too deep and don´t go to far .
Sometimes you get stuff you don´t want to know and cannot handle .
That is what I found out with people zoning into me .

And don I think you are doing fine , you seem to have catch up on a lot of things , since I joined on near death , or atleast It seems that way.

I am just hoping the next one to come along with NDE simply post something in anger or frustration or questioning .
That solves it for me why I had to return . or atleast make sense to me.

But sofar am feeling usefull to the few people I do meet online or Real Life , that I subtiely change there way into something more postive .
So atleast they have a while to put there burden aside and just live a bit.
Before being confronted by the burden and being suffering from depressions .
for some that is enough for a short time , for others sadly I had to be a rude wake up call .

As for me same as for most here , we have a question why ?
I guess we all have to find out in time .

13The NDE and it's continued unfolding Empty Re: The NDE and it's continued unfolding Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 am

Cloe

I can't trigger what I call "zoning", it just happens. It used to happen a lot, following the nde, and then it seemed to taper off after a couple of months. Then, I was pretty much on my own, but I'd get those reminders on occasion. Those little moments which would confirm my experience all over again.

The reminders continue to happen. Recently, I had a sudden urge to call a friend that I hadn't spoken to for a few years. First question that I asked was about her mother. I found out that my friend was in major despression over losing her amazing mother (I adored her mother!). She told me: "I know that mom made you call me, because before she died, she told me to listen to Cloe". Shocked

Why would her mother say that? She didn't know about my experience, and she was much older than I.

My friend told me that her mother had a feeling about me, and that before her mother died, she told her to call me. Well, she didn't, so this feeling overwhelmed me apparently to call my friend. Cool

Coincidence? Sure. Still an anomaly. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum