NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone out there?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone out there? Empty Anyone out there? Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Cloe

Where is everyone and what are you up to?

How are we going to get this forum to compete with the other public forums if we don't post stuff. Heck, post anything you like. If we keep it busy, it'll eventually take the first page of google for ndes. It's up to you all. Is it because we don't want to argue with one another? We're too much in agreement?

Okay, well, let's see, the weather here is really wet and cold and we may get snow tonight which is really weird for West Texas. I'm currently working on my next science fiction novel, so have been doing a ton of research. Other than that, it's pretty same o'.

How is everyone else?

2Anyone out there? Empty Re: Anyone out there? Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 pm

dravak

Just wrapping things up totally exhausted still recovering .
After visiting a dying person for months and being totally energy drained.

Other then that doing my own things my own way .
Guess recovering time , just the easy way sometimes still tempts and rears it head once in a while.

But glad to see you are still posting .
^^ but Cleo I think people just don´t have the energy to argue with you anymore .

But say when you are done with that novel.
As for me don´t know what to do next , maybe just pack my bags and travel the world a bit .
I still don´t know if that is wise or not .

3Anyone out there? Empty Re: Anyone out there? Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Cloe

Just wrapping things up totally exhausted still recovering .
After visiting a dying person for months and being totally energy drained.

Other then that doing my own things my own way .
Guess recovering time , just the easy way sometimes still tempts and rears it head once in a while.

But glad to see you are still posting .
^^ but Cleo I think people just don´t have the energy to argue with you anymore .

But say when you are done with that novel.
As for me don´t know what to do next , maybe just pack my bags and travel the world a bit .
I still don´t know if that is wise or not .

Sorry to hear about your exhaustive experiences lately. Dying is awful, especially when suffering is extended toward those that care about the individual. An Uncle on my husband’s side of the family recently died and he battled cancer for nearly a year. Eventually he was put on morphine, but he did go through quite a bit of suffering until he died. His son and I are nders, so we were able to give the family assurance.

It’s funny thinking back to when I had my last child and was leaving my body. I felt that everything was going to be alright, but of course it wasn’t going to be alright for my family. I would have been leaving three small children (including the baby) with a husband who was in the Airforce. My mother was going through the death of her husband and was coping with the loss of her mother and brother and his son. So, how could any of them be alright with my death? I would be fine, but those we leave behind are not anywhere near fine.

I told our Aunt (the wife of the Uncle that recently died) that I was there for her and not for him because he was fine. I also told her to keep her heart open as I didn’t feel that he was going to leave her alone. Why the hell I said that last part, I have no idea! It just popped out of my mouth, so I truly hope that she receives validation.

Your comment about people not having energy to argue with me is somewhat baffling, as I love to be proven wrong. I put stuff out there so that people can think for themselves and offer information that could prove me wrong, but that doesn’t seem to happen often. If I make some people uncomfortable about my rebuttals than perhaps one should ask them ‘why’?

My novel is completed and at a publisher. It’s been presented (approved) by the first editor and has to have the approval of a second editor, so I’m waiting for the second read. Science Fiction is a tough genre to break into as many of its writers are actual scientists, at least the adult science fiction. I’m currently writing the prequel and sequel, and have started on another completely separate novel but sill science fiction.

I’d recommend that nders try writing in whatever genre they feel pulled. I found it to be a wonderful release in which I have been able to connect on a very intimate level.

Take care and I hope that life gets easier for you. I’d love to have the opportunity to travel!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum