NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future of this site

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future of this site Empty Future of this site Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Cloe

I've written to the support team of this site and have told them about the administrator.

Because there is now no moderation, I'm not sure how long this site will continue.

For those of us who would like to see it continue; please say so and I would suggest that each of us become moderators and take administrative duties on equally.

Please say something soon, so that I can pass on such information to the support team.

Thank you,

Cloe

2Future of this site Empty Re: Future of this site Tue May 08, 2012 3:52 am

dravak

I like this place cause can always keep contact with you .
Even if you are writting stuff , can always check up on you .

So in a way it is Cleo forum, a nice place to keep in contact.
I do not need adminstrative or moderation rights .
Just wish more people would post stuff then you or me Smile

But anyway it is always nice to drop in and say something to you .
Even if am planning a major shift in my life .
And might be offline for a while .

Regards
Dravak .

3Future of this site Empty Re: Future of this site Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Cloe

http://deathexperience.forumotion.com/

Hi dravak, thank you for the kind words.

The above link is the new site that I just created, so give me some time to figure out the controls.

I haven't received any word from the sponsors for this site, so I opened up another one, and if you or anyone would like to be a moderator, please let me know.

I won't be posting on this site following this post. I'll respond on the death experience site from now on.

So, anyone reading this,.. PLEASE join us at: http://deathexperience.forumotion.com/ !!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum