NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military videos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Military videos Empty Military videos Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Cloe

2Military videos Empty Re: Military videos Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 am

Cloe

Interesting article. In the sci-fi that I've written, I make mention of the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle or drone) war. Which I see as more probable given that nuclear generates areas uninhabitable.

The United States is on a rapid increase of these UAVs, (over seven thousand that the public is aware of). Jobs are abundant in the pilot programs for these drones. Operators sitting on cushioned chairs in protected climate controlled underground enclosures somewhere, playing a real video war. No

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2011/10/what-happens-when-everyone-else-starts-using-drones/43492/

3Military videos Empty Re: Military videos Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm

dravak

Ok it is late am in netherlands doing my things .

Seriously Cleo this is a issue people should have tought about long long time ago .
Endangering military lives , honestly donĀ“t sign up for the army if you cannot handled your kid spouse or wife to be killed .
This is reality when you expect a fireman or police to put there life in line to save others (even yours when you need it), what you expect of the military/ army ?

honestly why do you think army goes into UVA , or if possible robotic soldiers , to end that shenigan of people signing up for a job but expecting it to be risk free . full of armchair morals .

4Military videos Empty Re: Military videos Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Cloe

If it can be done then it will be done. We could establish all sorts of laws and that may detain such for awhile, but it won't stop whatever is probable. We'd have to enter a war against the probabilities, which we sort of did when we attempted to reduce our nuclear arsenals.

We end up fighting our innate human features which could lead to higher probabilities, such as prestige that individuals seek by dictating and featuring their interest on pedestals above others.

I've thought for many years that war should always focus on the leaders. Take out the leader and if another pops up, take out that leader, until eventually no one wants to lead, and we then establish more of a republic where there are many leaders that must make decisions dependant on democracy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum