NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Relativity

+2
Admin
Cloe
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Special Relativity - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Relativity Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Cloe

Who are we to decide what is right or wrong ,

But that's exactly who does decide what's right and wrong.

I know what you're going through (I really do), because I've been there where you are right now.

Following my nde, I hung out with people that I would never have otherwise. I sought out religious people in various beliefs (even satanists). I hung around with prostitutes and strippers, and people getting high on diverse illegal drugs. Why? Because I wanted to understand myself, as I knew that they were in fact me.

So, I understand where you're coming from (pardon the pun). I also know that it will take some time to adjust to being back and accepting being human again, I mean fully human as in being this one individual and finishing this one individual's experience.

Once you adjust somewhat, you'll love this world and hate it, and then you'll try to do as much as is possible for your being in attempting to make this place what you can. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum