NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Think I found my purpose .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Think I found my purpose . Empty Think I found my purpose . Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 pm

dravak

Oh well I just came to realisation why I am still around .

And that is laughter and realisation that humanity is to be blaimed for all there own mistakes .
When people are pulling your leg hard , you cannot blaim them for your fall .
You can only laugh at yourself , for allowing it .

Maybe it is my reason to be back , since the more I evolve , the more I laugh at things , the more I admire the contradictions we put onto ourself , we evolved so much that simplicity does not excist anymore.

When we take everything out of context twist it around 6 times , then apply logic together with a illogical argument, just have the answer ready for another illillogical arugment , we just lost our answer .
When the statement is still illogical .

See I am in a strange way happy , maybe sound strange for many of our fellow brothers or sisters .
But without evolving .even if you know there is a beter place.
There is no point yet to go back , one has to understand my purpose is to evolve ,for nobody else then myself .

Sometimes evolvement is stand back and admire or laugh at the mess humanity has created for themself .
Remember if you cannot laugh at work of art , no matter if your didn´t like the art , then there is no point in art itself .

Keep the chin up people no matter how dark the world gets.
You can always laugh at it and learn .

Dravak

2Think I found my purpose . Empty Re: Think I found my purpose . Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 pm

dravak

I want to ad sometimes the suffering or struggle doesn´t seem worthwhile on a grander scale ..

And it seems just fading into darkness is beter then the struggle.
Sadly it is not true , fading away is everything you didn´t want to do .
Maybe what you do now seems pointless , what you go trough is harsh .
Nobody but fellow NDE understand that .
We all have huge problems and the mountain of dissapointment lack of understanding keeps on pilling up .
That we forget sometimes , the enjoyment or ligth we radiate to others.
We are small pebbles on the road , while some just pass over it others trip on it and pick them self up .
And more then enough just kick us away .

but that doesn´t mean you can simply say fade away .
I do not persuade anybody to think otherwise , since pain and suffering is huge for most of us .
And while I say each there own choice in life , you sometimes have to reflect back on the goods you done for others .
Even if the rewards currently are not sufficient .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum