NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ):

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Empty LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Cloe

To my bad fortune, I regress that I never met you personally. I feel as though we have lost one of our family. You were there for me when others wouldn't allow me to speak, and you started this forum. I could never thank you enough for your kindness.

You were such a strong and intelligent young man, far beyond your years. I'm sure that we all learned a great deal from you.

I can't tell you how much I wanted you to be alive. I couldn't, I wouldn't allow myself to think otherwise. My eyes fill with tears just thinking about you being gone. I know that you can contact those that you love, and I hope that you do so, soon.

With all my heart, I thank you Mister Lucas Taylor, and I look forward to the day that I will meet you, personally.

Love,
Cloe

2LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Empty Re: LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:41 am

DonO

DonO

Well said, Cloe and it echoes how I feel

LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Fb3z3

3LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Empty Re: LUCAS TAYLOR, YOU WILL BE MISSED! ): Thu May 03, 2012 10:40 pm

dravak

auch Sad sorry to see him go .

A part of me is envious and another part of me is filled with regrets.
May we meet again in another time and a beter place .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum