NDE Survivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NDE Survivors

A forum for those who survived death and as well as being banned from NDERF or Near Death and Afterlife as well as for those who left of their own accord.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's going on?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's going on? Empty What's going on? Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Cloe

Not sure how many of you have seen this video:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/beyondbelief/experts-death-experience/story?id=14221154

Anyway, it features a young boy that at eleven years of age (my age during my nde), that has an initial out of body experience and then goes on to meet "God" (his parents are Catholics) sitting on a "really big chair".

So, what's going on? It seems in my opinion that the system requires a way to send us back, so it uses the information accumulated from that human and relays it in these types of scenarios.

In example: It would be much easier if we used Quetzalcoatl when trying to send back an Aztec, or Athena for the ancient Greeks.

Something is going on, and we don't quite have the correct interpretations as of yet, imo. But if we do allow it to be smothered by nonsensical applications then we may delay ever knowing as a species.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum